QIP SHORT TERM INTERDISCIPLINARY
“PROBABILITY & STATISTICS”
[March 15-20, 2019]
- Systematic learning of fundamental concepts in Probability & Statistics.
- To lay necessary foundation for the study of data analytics, machine learning & artificial intelligence.
- To learn how to implement Probability & Statistical techniques with hands on sessions on R & Python.
- To promote research & applications perspectives of Probability & Statistics.
Linear Algebra, Probability, Distributions, Statistical Methods, Linear Models, Statistical Inference, Multivariate Analysis, Software implementations with hands on sessions on R & Python, Recent Topics & Applications of Probability & Statistics in Research
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- All interested candidates are required to enclose a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in the name of “Director, SGGSIE&T, Vishnupuri, Nanded”.
- The above Demand Draft will be refunded to the not selected candidates and also to the selected participant if he or she attends the course.
- In case of selected participant does not attend the course, the above amount will be forfeited.
- Candidate should fill the enclosed registration form & send scanned copy of form & DD to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of eligible candidates will be on first come first serve basis up to a maximum of 30.
- The completed registration forms along with the Demand Draft should reach to the coordinator on or before 14th March 2019.
For Brochure Click Here
A. R. Patil, Associate Professor & Head,
Mathematics Dept., SGGSIE&T,Nanded – 431606 Mob: +91- 9420667071 Email: email@example.com
P. P. Kanhegaonkar, Assistant Professor,
CSE Dept, SGGSIE&T, Nanded – 431606 Mob: +91- 7588153109 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wajid Shaikh 9921820721
- Bhagyashree Patil 8920419514
- Rajratna Kamble 9028499356
- Ram Dillipat 9823056231