You-tube channel on “Introductory Course in Joyful Learning”
Presenter: Dr. R.R. Manthalkar
Courtesy: YCMOU, Maharashtra State
Contributed by Dr. R.R. Manthalkar (Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)
- Positivity (Excerpts from “Positivity” by Barbara Fredrickson) Date added: 01.12.2014
- The Difference Maker (Excerpts from “The Difference Maker: Making Your Attitude Your Greatest Asset” by John C. Maxwell) Date added: 01.12.2014
- Managing Oneself (Excerpts from “Managing Oneself” by Peter F. Drucker) Date added: 01.12.2014
- The power of full engagement (Excerpts from “The power of full engagement” by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz) Date added: 01.01.2014
- Finding Flow (Excerpts from “Finding flow” by Mihaly Csikzentmihalyi) Date added: 20.07.2013
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work (Excerpts from “Go put your strengths to work” by Marcus Buckingham) Date added: 20.07.2013
- Gandhi-CEO (Excerpts from “Gandhi CEO” by Alan Axelrod) Date added: 1.02.2013
- One minute entrepreneur (Excerpts from “One minute entrepreneur” by Ken Blanchard, Don Hutson and Ethan Wills) Date added: 1.02.2013
- What is real education (Excerpts from ‘What is real education’ by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore) Date added: 11.10.2012
- Better India Better World (Excerpts from “Better India Better World” by N.R. Narayanmurthy) Date added: 03.10.2012
- How to stop worrying and start living (Excerpts from “How to stop worrying and start living” by Dale Carnegie) Date added: 27.09.2012
- The Courage to Fail (Excerpts from the book “The Courage to Fail” by Art Mortal) Date added: 27.09.2012
- Whale Done (Excerpts from “Whale Done” By Ken Blanchard,) Date added: 27.09.2012
- How Toyota Changed the World (Excerpts from “How Toyota Changed the World” adapted from Samuel Smiles) Date added: 27.09.2012
- Invincible Thinking (Excerpts from “INVINCIBLE THINKING” by Ryuho Okawa) Date added: 27.09.2012
- As a Man Thinketh (Excerpts from the book “As a Man Thinketh” by James Allen) Date added: 27.09.2012
- Organizing genius (Take home lessons from the book “Organizing genius” by Warren Bennis, Patricia Ward Biederman) Date added: 27.09.2012
- The Magic of Thinking Big (Excerpts from “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz)
- Think and Grow Rich (Excerpts from “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill (Revised and extended by Arthur Pell)
- Effective Executive (Excerpts from “Effective Executive” by Peter Drucker)
- The Ten Commandments (Excerpts from “The Ten Commandments of Working in a Hostile Environment” by T.D. Jakes)
- Other links coming Soon! (Here you will get a lot of links for personality development)
Useful Things and Links
- TQA (Time Quality Analysis) Chart PDF *** TQA (Time Quality Analysis) Chart DOC (This analysis is to be carried out for effective self-help. ‘Q’ stands for Time Quality Factor measured in the scale of 0 through 4. 0=Idle/waste time, 1=Overhead, 2=Routine work/Study without much involvement, 3=Routine work/Study with involvement, 4=Unforced study/work, X=Time not accounted for (should not be counted in summation of hi in the calculation of TQF i.e. Time Quality Factor). Taking food at appropriate times should be high on priority. This format for TQA is for personal use only. Designed and provided by Dr. R.R. Manthalkar. Posted on 30 Aug 2012.)
- COPID chart (COPID chart is prepared to assess one’s time-wasters and time-utilizers. It is a very good way to categorize and quantify your day’s time as C=Creative, O=Overhead, P=Personal, I=Institute, and D=Destroyed. This analysis is to be carried out for effective personal development. Ultimately you WILL find time to read something better!!!!)
- This information is provided for personality development by various faculty members and students.
- Webteam is not responsible for the information posted on the given websites.
- The Institute does not endorse the views/opinions expressed in the information.
- This is for dissemination of information only and not to violate any copyright act.
- The institute does not endorse any opinion.